Method1. Preheat oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/ Gas 6.
2. Remove the cauliflower leaves and set to one side. Place the whole cauliflower into a big pot and cover with water until fully submerged. Bring to the boil and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
3. Remove, drain well then carefully transfer the cauliflower to a roasting tray. Drizzle liberally with olive oil and rub the spice mix all over. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, until soft and golden. In the last 10 minutes of roasting add the leaves to the tray, with a drizzle of olive oil.
4. Meanwhile mix the tahini with a couple of tablespoons of water until it’s the consistency of single cream.
5. When the cauliflower is cooked through, top with the tahini, pomegranate seeds, Opies Capers and chopped parsley before serving.
• 1 medium cauliflower
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
• ½ tsp smoked paprika
• ½ tsp turmeric
• ½ tsp cumin seeds
• ½ tsp pepper
• ½ tsp salt
• 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
• 4 tbsp Opies Capers
• 60ml tahini
• Bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped