Method1. To make the dressing, mix all the ingredients together.
2. In a large bowl add the spring onions, mangetout, pepper, chilli and mix well.
3. Add the ginger, herbs and the roquette leaves.
4. Carefully fold in the peaches and king prawns.
5. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
TipTry using cooked chicken breast instead of prawns. Add cashew nuts or toasted sesame seeds for extra crunch. For an indulgent Christmas treat, swap the tinned peaches for Opies Peaches with Courvoisier.
• 1 lime, juice
• 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
• 2 tsp soy sauce
• 1 tsp vegetable oil
• 4 spring onions, sliced
• 50g mangetout, sliced thinly
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced thinly
• ½ red chilli, deseed and finely diced
• 1 piece of Opies Stem Ginger in Syrup
• small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
• 5 sprigs of mint, roughly chopped
• 100g bag of roquette, washed
• 2 tinned Peaches, drained and sliced
• 200g cooked king prawns