Method1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC / 180ºC Fan / Gas 6. Mash the butter in a dish using a fork until soft then add the parsley and season well. Roll the butter in greaseproof paper to create a small sausage shape, then freeze for 15 minutes. (Or prepare ahead by placing in the fridge until solid).
2. Place the asparagus into a large roasting tray, top with the salmon fillets and scatter the radish around the sides. Top each fillet with a lemon slice. Remove the herb butter from the freezer, cut into four rounds then divide between the salmon. Season well, cover with tin foil and bake for ten minutes.
3. Using a peeler slice the courgette into thin ribbons. Remove the salmon after 10 minutes, take off the foil and baste with melted butter. Add the peas and courgette ribbons and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes before scattering over the fresh herbs and capers and serving.
• 50g butter, at room temperature
• 15g parsley, finely chopped
• 2 salmon fillets
• 250g asparagus
• 2 Opies Sliced Lemons
• Handful of radishes, halved
• 100g peas
• 1 courgette
• 2 tbsp Opies Capers
• Few sprigs of fresh dill and mint leaves
• Salt and pepper, to taste