Method1. Drain the tin of black beans and empty into a small pan, then warm through gently on a low heat before mashing them lightly with a fork, keeping some of the beans whole. Season well.
3. Finely chop the onion, cucumber, tomato and coriander and tip into a bowl. Squeeze over the lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan then fry the tortilla wrap over a medium heat until lightly browned on each side. Remove from the pan and lay each wrap flat on a serving plate.
5. Using the same pan, crack your eggs into it and fry until just set.
6. Meanwhile spread a layer of black bean mash onto the tortilla, top with salsa and finally the fried egg. Place the sliced avocado on the side, and sprinkle over the feta and Opies Cocktail Onions.
7. Finish with a squirt of sriracha (depending on how spicy you like it!).
• 400g can black beans
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• ½ red onion
• ¼ cucumber
• 1 large tomato
• A handful of coriander
• Juice from ½ lime
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• 2 corn tortillas
• 2 eggs
• 1 avocado, sliced
• 50g feta cheese, crumbled
• 1 tbsp Opies Cocktail Onions
• Sriracha chilli sauce, to taste