Method1. In a large bowl combine the sausagemeat, Opies Pickle Walnuts and parsley. Season to taste.
2. Hard boil 4 eggs for approximately 6 minutes, leaving the yolks a little soft, refresh immediately under cold running water.
3. Peel the hard-boiled eggs. Divide the sausagemeat mixture in 4 and wrap around the eggs creating a tight seal.
4. Place the flour on a shallow plate and season. Beat the remaining egg in a separate shallow dish. Place the panko breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
5. Roll each egg first in flour, then egg and finally roll in breadcrumbs, place on a plate in the fridge to chill for about half an hour.
6. Heat oil to 170°C and deep fry for 10 – 12 minutes until golden brown.