Method1. Heat the oil in a large non-stick wok, fry the onion and garlic for a minute.
2. Add the steak strips and cook until brown on all sides, leaving the centre still pink, remove and keep warm.
3. Place the pak choi, broccoli and Opies Pickled Walnuts to the pan, pour over Teriyaki sauce and 2 tbsp of saved walnut liquid.
4. Cook on a high heat for 2 minutes, toss frequently.
5. Add the steak strips back to the pan mix thoroughly. Serve immediately scattered with fresh chilli slices and some cooked rice.
TipUse pre-cut stir-fry strips of steak to save time and a bag of ready chopped vegetable stir-fry mix.
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced
• 1 tsp minced garlic in oil
• 400g lean rump steak, cut into thin strips
• 250g pak choi, washed and roughly sliced
• 100g tenderstem broccoli
• 75g Opies Pickled Walnuts, drained and sliced and reserved liquid
• 2 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
• 1 small red chilli, sliced