Method1. Combine 100ml of compote with the lime juice and set aside. Place the cream and golden caster sugar in a pan over a low heat and stir for 2 minutes to dissolve the sugar. Turn the heat up to medium, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir through the compote mixture then divide evenly between six small jars, working quickly as it will start to thicken as it cools. Cool completely then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
2. For the biscuits, preheat the oven to 190ºC /170ºC Fan/ Gas 5. Beat the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, then add the egg and vanilla and beat again. Fold in the desiccated coconut and flour and combine until you have a dough.
3. Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface until a couple of millimetres thick. Cut into rectangles approximately 8cm x 4cm each. Place on a baking tray lined with paper then bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely.
4. When ready to serve the possets spoon over a tablespoon of compote, some fresh passionfruit seeds and a sprinkling of desiccated coconut. Serve with a biscuit on the side.
• 200ml Opies Mango and Passion Fruit Compote
• 1 lime, juiced
• 600ml double cream
• 120g golden caster sugar
For the biscuits:
• 100g unsalted butter, softened
• 35g golden caster sugar
• 35g light brown soft sugar
• 1 large egg
• 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
• 60g desiccated coconut, plus extra for sprinkling
• 170g plain flour
• 2 fresh passion fruit