Method1. In a large pan bring some salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, Opies Pickled Walnuts, herbs and chilli flakes (if using), reserving some of the herbs for garnishing. Season to taste.
3. Stir 2-3 tbsp of water from the pasta to the cheese mixture.
4. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and return to the pan, add the cheese mixture and stir through.
5. Serve immediately, drizzled a little olive oil, a scattering of Parmesan cheese and a few chopped herbs.
TipThis dish works well with any dried pasta, if you want to save time use fresh pasta instead. Adding some cooked sliced chicken and a scattering of cooked bacon bits on top is delicious too.
• 500g packet of dried linguine
• 200g packet of cream cheese
• 100g Opies Pickled Walnuts, drained and finely chopped
• 2 tbsp freshly chopped herbs (parsley, chives and basil)
• ¼ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 50g Parmesan cheese, finely grated