Method1. Brush the ramekin insides with butter, then sprinkle with sugar and tap out any excess. Leave to chill in the fridge.
2. Reserve 3 tablespoons of forest fruits, then blitz the rest in a blender until smooth. Mix the cornflour and a tablespoon of fruit puree together in a small bowl to make a thick paste, then add to a pan with the remaining puree and sugar. Heat gently until thickened. Leave to cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C / Gas 4. Beat the egg whites and salt in a bowl until just thickened, then beat in the sugar until stiff. Gently fold in the fruit puree, taking care not to beat out too much air.
4. Divide mixture between ramekins and bake for 12-14 minutes until well-risen but with a slight wobble when tapped. Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately with the reserved forest fruits.
• 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
• 50g caster sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
• 1 jar Opies Forest Fruits with Cassis
• 1½ tbsp cornflour
• 6 egg whites
• Pinch of salt
• 125g caster sugar
• Icing sugar, to dust