Method1. Heat the oil in a small pan and fry the onion until softened. Add the curry paste, tomato puree, wine, bay leaf, lemon juice and cook until reduced by half.
2. Remove bay leaf, leave to cool and blend until smooth.
3. Stir in 4 tbsp of reserved syrup.
4. Mix the mayonnaise and yoghurt together, fold in curry sauce mixture.
5. Fold in chicken and Opies Peaches with Courvoisier.
6. Cover and chill until required.
TipYou can replace the chicken for cooked sliced mushrooms. This is ideal served with crusty bread.
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 small onion, peeled and diced
• 1 tbsp mild curry paste
• 1 tbsp tomato puree
• 100ml red wine
• 1 bay leaf
• juice of ½ lemon
• 100g Opies Peaches with Courvoisier, quartered and reserved liquid
• 200g mayonnaise
• 100g Greek Yoghurt
• 1.5kg whole cooked chicken, stripped and chopped without skin
• 25g flaked almonds toasted
• handful of fresh coriander leaves