Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C/ gas 6.
2. Whiz you pickled walnuts and chestnuts up in a blender until finely chopped. Place in a bowl and stir the sage leaves into the mixture.
3. Cut the brie into 15 equal pieces and set next to the pickled walnut mixture, alongside your cranberry sauce to form a production line.
4. Roll out your both sheets of pastry to 40cm x 30cm and cut out 15 squares of 10cm x 10cm. Use a star cutter to cut 15 stars from the excess pastry. Place pastry back in the fridge if it starts to warm up.
5. Place a spoonful of pickled walnut mixture in the centre of the square, top with a piece of brie, and then a tsp of cranberry sauce. Fold the corners of the square into the centre and seal it with a pastry star. Brush with egg wash and place on a baking tray.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until golden and puffed up. Leave to cool and serve.